Wedding Hall Decoration Pictures Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas!?

|

Wedding reception decoration ideas!? - wedding hall decoration pictures

I'm living my wedding in a community college () below budget. Its January in Chicago, it will continue until our Ankes snow! But the problem is that this show was an entire wall of glass, windows, more like a small lake has. In winter the nights get really dark and sad and I want to decorate the glass with an elegant way, but cheap ... and I need ideas.

Here is a picture of the stained glass windows .. http://goforward.harpercollege.edu/cf_ph ...

Then all you DIY brides, wedding planners, decorators ... If you have an idea .. to help because I'm desperate!

Thank you in advance:)

1 comments:

B2BJune2... said...

Why not hang a few flakes of snow outside the window, you can always craft shops. Get big and small, to shine in the windows and faux finishing.

Good luck!

Post a Comment